This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide to us by filling in any web forms or by using the mail:to email link on our site
- Information that you provide to us when you write to us (including by email)
- Information that you provide to us when we speak to you by telephone. We may make and keep a record of the phone call and information you share with us.
- Information that you provide to us by completing surveys. We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to this site including, but not limited to, traffic data, regional location data (not your personal address), web-logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Where We Store And Process Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us via email or this site is stored on secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this site; any transmission is at your own risk.